EPS Термална изолација
EPS is an insulation that is friendly to health and environment. Possibility of 100 % recycling, minimal impact on the environment.
Energy-efficient buildings and high-quality living spaces could not be imagined without expanded polystyrene (EPS). Thus in developed countries more than 90% of all facades are insulated with styropor, also in Slovenia more than 80%. In many construction assemblies it is irreplaceable because of its exceptional physical properties. We use it wherever we need heat and sound insulation of walls, roofs, floors and other structural components for all types of buildings.
An investment in thermal insulation in styropor is very quickly recovered from an energy point of view, because each kilogram of properly used styropor saves 400 litres of heating oil in fifty years. Humidity and water from the surrounding do not harm styropor, because the material is welded together by hot steam and therefore requires no additional binders or harmful adhesives. The name "Styropor" has become synonymous with insulating boards of expanded polystyrene or EPS for short. The characteristic of EPS raw material is such that it stretches up to 60x under heat. When foaming raw material into a mould high pressures are created. Because of this and of high temperatures the material is welded together without any harmful binders.
The welded connection allows for high vapour permeability and extremely low thermal conductivity of the boards, due to the stationary air, which is as such an excellent insulator. In addition, it is environmentally friendly and is the only heat-insulating material, which enables 100% recycling, as it contains only one polymer, and no additional binders or impregnations. In view of water vapour permeability it is even better than wood. Because of all these properties styropor belongs to universal thermal insulation materials.
- excellent thermal and acoustic insultant with excellent mechanical properties
- in its life cycle it does not alter shape and properties as some other insulations
- styropor insulation is suitable for the entire envelope of the building (foundations, walls, roof)
- ideal for construction of low-energy and passive houses
- styropor is 2 times more vapour permeable than wood; µEPS=35 › µWOOD=70
- all construction styropor is self extinguishing, in the facade system with the impressive fire class B-d1
- styropor retains its superior qualities throughout the operational life of the facility (60 years and more)
- low carbon footprint in respect to its insulation capacity
- simple processing (grinding, cutting, shaping)
- production of various special shapes and formats
aggregate for lightweight concrete
Pleasant living environment
Fragmat thermal insulations are manufactured in accordance with modern requirements and under the constant supervision of a laboratory with the aim to create a comfortable warm home and maintain a healthy environment.
Insulation boards FRAGMAT EPS 150 feature a compressive strength of 150 kPa, which means a secular load of 15 ton / m2 with a deformation of 10%. The boards are suitable for installation on floors and warm flat roofs with higher evenly load up to a staggering 3000 kg/m2 (garages, boiler rooms, lounges, service areas...).
Reasons to buy
mechanically resistant to storms, floods and various leaking
20 - 30% less costly implementation of the facade system in comparison with other insulations
excellent fire class B-d1 in facade systems
styropor is even more vapour permeable than pinewood
quick investment return
styropor does not change its properties during the years, water from firefighters does no harm